The Start-Up Visa (SUV) Program was launched as a Pilot program in 2013, and it became a permanent program in 2018.
After a private request for information, JTH Lawyers has obtained updated data about the SUV Program, and we are happy to share with you some of the highlights:
- The historical approval rate of SUV Program is 70%: between 2018 and Sept 30, 2022: 2045 applications have been approved under the SUV Program, and 519 applications have been refused.
- The D.O we are working with has a historical 100% approval rate.
- About 50% of SUV applicants filing under the Angel Investor network have done so with the Letter of Support of our Designated Organization.
- About 80% of applicants under the SUV program have chosen the “Incubator stream”, less than 17% have chosen the “Angel Investors stream”, and about 3.5% have chosen the “Venture Capital stream”
- 75% of applicants are aged between 30 and 49 years-old
- Over the last 3 years, processing times have been stable at 32 months. Such processing times is valid for 80% of applications, meaning that the actual average processing times would be lower than 32 months.
In conclusion, applicants under the SUV Program should be mindful of the stream they apply (Incubator vs Angel vs VC), the Designated Organization, the experience of their Immigration Lawyer so that they can choose a path that has 100% success rate in their pathway towards permanent residence in Canada.
Julien Tétrault, President and Founder of JTH Lawyers
Voted “Top 25 Immigration Attorney“ for a 3rd year in a row by UGlobal Magazine readers.
For more details about Canada Start-Up Visa (SUV) Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +1 (514) 397 0995 | WhatsApp: +855 (0) 98 6767 82.
Begin your application now!
Free consultation to understand your needs and provide result-oriented tailor-made immigration solutions. Complete our free assessment and we will review your eligibility for your desired programs! Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you within a business days in order to advise you of the following steps.