Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. A member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM and the Organisation of American State (OAS) among many other international organisations.
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Act 2013 authorised the Government of Antigua and Barbuda to grant fast-tract citizenship to persons WILLING to make a significant economic contribution to Antigua and Barbuda subject to a stringent application procedure and due diligence exercise.
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must choose one of the following investment options:
- Minimum USD $100,000 one-time contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF) for a family up to four (4) and NDF $125,000 for a family of five (5) or more.
- Minimum USD $400,000 in a Government-approved real estate project (held for at least 5 years).
- Minimum USD $1,500,000 in an eligible business (or minimum $5,000,000 split between multiple investors; minimum investment of $400,000 per investor)
The passport allows visa-free travel to more than 130 countries (UK, Schengen region, HK, Singapore and more)
- Opportunities to reduce taxation
- Requires a one-time visit of 5 days in the first 5 years of citizenship
- Possibility to get rental income and resale and profit on resale after 5 years
- Application may include Children and Grand Parents