Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
Cyprus is a member state of the European Union since 2004 and has a strong legal and tax system with over 30 years of experience as an international business center.
What is the Cyprus Permanent Residency Program?:
Cyprus’ economic plan prioritizes attracting foreign direct investment. In accordance with this strategy, the Cyprus government has established a system that allows foreign citizens to invest in the Cyprus economy and receive Permanent Resident Permits (PRP) – commonly known as “Golden Visas” – by doing so.
The Cyprus government has broadened the sorts of eligible assets enabling non-EU citizens to gain PRP status via the ‘fast-track’ path from residential real estate to commercial real estate, Cyprus firm shares, and Cyprus funds, in keeping with its goal of increasing foreign investment.
For detailed information on the eligibility criteria, fill out our online questionnaire and we will call you back.
What are the requirements for the Cyprus Permanent Residency Program?
An applicant must invest €300,000 (excluding VAT) from cash acquired from sources outside Cyprus in one of four choices by March 24, 2021:
- New residential real estate – up to two units of residential property (apartments or houses) sold for the first time by a developer (or resale if the dwellings were purchased prior to 7 May 2013);
- Non-residential real estate, such as offices, stores, and hotels, or a mix of these;
Shares in a Cypriot business with a minimum of five workers and activities in Cyprus.
- Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), AIFs with Limited Number of Persons (AIFLNPs), and Registered Alternative Investment Funds are examples of qualifying Cypriot investment funds (RAIFS).
Cyprus Permanent Residency Advantages:
- Strategic location: at the crossroads of three continents (Africa, Asia and Europe)
- Low corporate tax (12.5%)
- A credible and highly reputable financial center, with full FATF compliance
- Competitive modern and transparent legal, financial and regulatory framework
- Significant economic memberships such as WTO, World Bank, IBRD, and IMF
- Low set-up costs for companies
- Excellent educational system
- Exclusive gold resorts, marinas, recreational parks, and casinos
- Highly skilled, educated and multilingual workforce at highly competitive fees
- Daily flights from major international airports
- High quality tourist facilities
- Among the lowest crime rates in Europe, ranked in the top 5 safest countries in the world in 2015 by Value Penguin
Start Your Investment Visa Application Now!
Free consultation to understand your needs and provide result-oriented tailor-made immigration solutions. Complete our free assessment and we will review your eligibility for your desired programs! Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you within a business days in order to advise you of the following steps.