US EB-5 Program For Permanent Green Card
Investment and employment creation in the US economy can lead to a Green Card.
What is the US EB-5 Program:
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
Under a pilot immigration program first enacted in 1992 and regularly pre-authorized since certain EB-5 visas also are set aside for investors in Regional Centers designated by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth. Each year, 10,000 EB-5 immigration visas are available. 3,000 EB-5 visas were set available for investors in Regional Centers approved by USCIS based on ideas for supporting economic growth in 1992, and have been reauthorized on a regular basis since then.
Currently, there are two type of projects and investment qualifies for EB-5 Program:
- $1.05 million investment in newly and recently created business
- $800,000 investment in rural or designated high-unemployment, Targeted Employment Area (TEA)
JTH Lawyers offer the second option to our investor clients: To invest $800,000 in project in rural and designed high-unemployment, Targeted Employment Area (TEA).
What are the requirements for US EB-5 Program?
- Investment of $800,000 and proof of legal source of said investment (via the I-526 Petition).
- Applicant and his or her “immediate family members” (spouse and child under the age of 21 years old) will be awarded conditional green cards.
- The investor must have a net worth of $1 million or earn at least $200,000 annual personal income (or $300,000 in combined annual income with spouse)
- Each investment must create at least 10 full-times jobs for American workers.
- No requirement for principle applicant on Age, Education Level, Language Skills, Business Experience or Place of Settlement in the U.S
US EB-5 Program Advantages:
While the United States is far from perfect, it does provide several benefits to foreign nationals who choose to live here lawfully. The United States provides benefits in healthcare, education, and professional opportunities in addition to its diversified culture, distinct landscapes, and varying climate. The largest economy in the world is right here. If you have the right skill set or you are in the right field there are lots of job opportunities and opportunities to do business serving the biggest and richest developed market in the world.
- Simple eligibility criteria (no education, no language, no experience requirements, etc)
- Application includes Principal Applicant, Spouse & Children under 21
- Live, work, study and start business
- Enter & leave United State freely
- The same rights as other U.S citizens
- World’s best international institutions for basic education post-graduated study and as a U.S resident, investors can pay relatively lower tuition fees at these elite school for their children
- Entitled to many social right and goods, such as public schooling, health, medical assistance, social security for retirement and more.
- Quickly achieve U.S. Legal Resident status (average processing time to get temporary green card is about 24 months)
Last chance! Apply for your Green Card now!
The US EB-5 resumed to full speed, and we have only 13 spots left in one of the best EB5 projects available right now. 255 EB5 investors already invested in this project from award-winning, the New York stock exchange publicly listed real estate developer. Contact us today for more details.