Today, August 1st 2018 Quebec issued additional details on the upcoming Econoic Immigration Programs:
I. The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program will reopen on September 10th, 2018 until March 15th, 2019.
- One must now have net assets of at least $2 000 000 CAN; and
- Sign an agreement to invest $1 200 000 CAN. This investment, for a five year term, is guaranteed by the Government of Quebec. Financing option should cost about $350 000 CAN.
- 2 years management experience in the last 5 years before application.
- There is a total of 1900 spots where a maximum of 1235 spots will be allocated to People’s Republic of China, including special admininstrative regions such as Hong Kong and Macao.
- The maximum number of spots does not apply to applicant who have an intermediary-advanced level of french.
- Applicants who have an intermediary-advance level of french will have priority processing.
- 25 spots for candidates creating a business in Quebec with a business incubator or accelerator, or a university center for entrepreneurship.
- 35 spots for candidates acquiring a business in Quebec.
- A total of 50 spots.
Do not wait to contact us. In the meantime, see our QIIP page for more information.